way ot: r-type civic

I can't stop laughing.  I think I'd buy this to drive it around in an attempt to make the other ricers realize how stupid this sh1t is.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the roof mounted air scoop actually a plastic garbage can cut in half?

ROFLMFAO!!!

And it really does have dangling tweeters.

Mike

Eli Risch <nicadimus@hotmail.com> wrote:
funny rice on e-bay, luv the drag vid

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2432601336

Elijah
86 16v roc
92 jetta carat

word (wûrd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to something. Sometimes used with up. Source