Making SS Brake Lines

I have no knowledge to make your own, though with the proper tool should not
be that bad.

btw I got mine from www.germanautoparts.com (call them I think it is not
listed) and for a 8v setup it was like 59$ and the 16v setup was like 79$,
if memory serves right.

MSN:ATSGTX@hotmail.com |YAHOO:ATSGTX@yahoo.com
ICQ:32918816           |AIM:Texasscirocco