feel like a moron asking this

I always went with about 5psi under the max setting on the tire, depending on what the weather is like when I fill the tire and how warm the tire has gotten. 28-44 seems like a very big range. I have 195/50/15 Dunlops and their max is 35psi. I try to keep it around 30-32.

Dan

gsp320@aol.com wrote:
But I'm new to sciroccos - I'm trying to find the correct psi for 195/55r-14 tires - the plate by the door is for 13s. I've read somewhere between 28 and 44 psi???
Also, the MFA seems to be fried - any ideas?

So I had a scirocco years ago - for 3 weeks before someone ran a light and t-boned me. Now I'm at it again
84 wolfsburg
Thanks, G