tranny issues (long)

My 84 rocc has been having a lot of shifting/tranny issues lately. It has a 4k with a short shift kit in good shape. Here's my problems.

Problem 1:
Sometimes the lever will get stuck in reverse and it will either take a pretty serious yank or if that fails, turning off the car, shifting and turning the car back on to get it to budge.

Problem 2:
Upshifting into 2nd isn't a problem, but downshifting is. When I take a corner, sometimes I coast it with the clutch down and shift from 3rd or whatever to 2nd at a speed where I would not normally drop the clutch yet. (Does that make any sense?). Basically, it is extremely hard to downshift to 2nd while the engine is higher than 3000ish rpms. Once the rpms drop, it's pretty smooth. For example, if I was to shift down to 2nd at 15mph, it would be easy, but at 35mph or so, it'd really not want to go into gear.

Problem 3:
Synchro problem most likely, but 4th has a bit of a crunch. Well, not really a crunch but there feels like there's no resistance when shifting to 4th like you normally feel with other gears. It doesn't grind or anything, but I can hear it shift. It's kinda hard to explain but if I had my eyes closed and someone shifted into 4th, I would know it where as the other gears aren't abnormally audible. I drive in 5th all the time and it's never popped out, plus I have no tranny leaks (maybe some seeps, but no leaks) so I've been assuming it's not fluid, however I haven't ordered the socket needed to remove the plug.

Suggestions on any/all of this?

TIA,
Dan