From: L F <rocco16v@netzero.net>
To: Ron Pieper <rapieper@yahoo.com>; Dan Bubb <jdbubb@ix.netcom.com>;
<scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 14, 2003 10:35 AM
Subject: Re: Ball joint bolt kit

If I were set on taking the "chipazz" route, I'd at least go to
McMaster-Carr,  buy the Class 12.9 Metric Socket-head Cap Screws in 8mm,
drill out the holes to accept the 8mm items (AS REQUIRED), then drive down
the road with satisfaction/peace of mind....knowing that you have
second-guessed the engineers (which some of us are compelled to do), saved
money (not really, but....), and DONE IT YOURSELF.
 If McMaster-Carr doesn't appeal to you, go along with Dan and Ron.

Larry