New Member

Thanks for making me so welcome.

I detect some factionalisation here between the 8v posse and the 16v
cru! I suspect this debate runs as deep as nature v nurture, evolution
v devine intervention, cats v dogs. I guess the only real solution is
to transplant in a vr6 instead - I'm joking, no really, before you get
started, I am joking.

Think I'll just enjoy my car as veedub intended in the short term.

Can someone please tell me the recommended tyre pressures on an '83
GTi? I'm guessing the rims are original.

Onelove

Aaron