From: " Efrain A. Olivares" <eojr@earthlink.net>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Friday, September 12, 2003 7:05 PM
Subject: Weird electrical issues

> My battery recently went flat and when I replaced it I checked the voltage
that the alternator was putting out: 13.2, so I guess the alternator I
bought six months ago is a dud. Also, the car recently started to do
something strange - the oil temp gauge will bounce erraticaly, and at the
same time the light inside the water temp gauge starts to flash. It is very
intermittent, the belts are good, and I can't figure out what the deal is.
Any ideas?