-----Message d'origine-----
De : scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]De la part de Dave Ewing
Envoy? : vendredi 12 septembre 2003 17:31
? : scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Objet : Another Death

This is not mean to take anything away from 9/11 or Marc's mother but I was
pretty darned bummed to hear that Johnny Cash died today.  I realize he was
getting old and all but that's the music I grew up with and my dad use to
sing it (Ring of fire, etc.).  What really threw me was that Jon Ritter died
today too???  Guess he had some sort of heart problem that went undetected.

Dave