OT: RIP

Well, first, my deepest sympathies Marc. Moms are special and I'm sure
you'll miss her terribly.
And I guess I'll add "all things in moderation", a 44 year old colleague of
mine died this week from liver and kidney complications, due to alcohol. So
go easy on the booze too. It was a shame, he was truly gifted, and left
three children. He was far too young.
Cathy