OT: RIP

Sorry to hear that mate,
My greatest sympathies to you and your family.

Adam,
'92 Scala 1.8i 8v

|---------+------------------------------->
|         |           marc_scirocco Quebec|
|         |           <marc_scirocco@sympa|
|         |           tico.ca>            |
|         |           Sent by:            |
|         |           scirocco-l-bounces@s|
|         |           cirocco.org         |
|         |                               |
|         |                               |
|         |           12/09/2003 09:05    |
|         |           Please respond to   |
|         |           marc_scirocco       |
|         |                               |
|---------+------------------------------->
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                             |
  |       To:       <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>                                                                                   |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                   |
  |       Subject:  OT: RIP                                                                                                     |
  |                                                                                                                             |

Hello all, I have just learned two hours ago that my mother died from lung
cancer (01:35 EDT).

Hopefully she will rest in peace, and her sufferings are over.

Thanks for your understanding, and remember that cigarette somking is, and
always is, a bad thing for your health.

Marc
'83 Scirocco
'88 Scirocco Slegato