Odd cooling problem

Reading this thread...I can't believe the ignorance of some of the posts.  Do
they teach stupid in college?  "I calculated this and that from my courses."
Overheating cars puke when you shut them off!!!  Can't you figure out why?
Fluid expands with heat.  Why does Old Faithful blow?  (don't go there Duan)
Please... you don't have to take a college coarse to figure this thread out.  I
learned in college this and that and I no longer can see reality.

Steve Szuba
Callaway Turbo Scirocco #10
Uncle Rocco