Fan control equipment

there is a theromo switch on the radiator with two speeds that turns on the
fan. the rest im not to sure at the moment

Parker Wulf
scirocco210@hotmail.com
Cable Connectors service tech
contractor for Charter Comunications
87 Scirocco 2.0 16v (tornado red beast)
88 Scirocco 1.8 16v (black stock)
87 Scirocco 1.8 16v (tornado red mudden machine/parts)
89 Ford F-150 (sucks, but its nice to have a beater truck)
83 Couger (soon to ice race)
ya everything I have is from the 80's!