steering wheel

NP. Easy to do. Just reach behind the console, and squeeze the speedo cable
clip to remove. Pull the 2 connectors and its out.
Have fun
And as for the steering wheel? I drove around for a few days with no nut
holding the steering wheel. Jills friend was in the pass seat. I stopped at
a light and asked if she wanted to drive. She said "Yes!" so I pulled the
wheel and handed it to her.
The expression? Priceless.
Will she ride with me again? Ummm.

Julie Macfarlane