steering wheel

Oh, i've been pouring all over yours and Foxx's fixes in preparation.  I have all parts needed, just need to get over the "I don't want to ef anything up" butterflies.  Having never pulled it out before, how far into the dash to the speedo cables go?  They aren't very long (about a foot, I think), but are they readily accessible or crammed back in there?

Mike

ATS - Patrick Bureau <txrocco@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
in a weekend... geez 10 min to get it out...

check the tech note on my web site

MSN:ATSGTX@hotmail.com |YAHOO:ATSGTX@yahoo.com
ICQ:32918816 |AIM:Texasscirocco