Tips for Cleaning Upholstery?

Over the weekend I cleaned the seats in my Jetta (lt grey fabric). I was
using a hand held Bislle, I could not beleive the filth that came out of the
seats (and they didn't look all thaqt dirty to start), especially the rear
seat (previouse owner had 2 kids). Just to do all the seats took about 2 hrs
& dried in about 3 hours with the car parked in the sun.

Elijah
86 roc 16v
92 jetta carat