Intake options

The A2 intake manifold will fit, and it's the proper size for the bigger
throttle body, but you'll have to swap the fuel distributor over to the
passenger side if you want to use it.  The runners are also longer, which
gives you a bit more torque.  I did this on my 81, and am happy with the
results.  Most people wouldn't go that route just to fit the bigger throttle
body though.  To properly mate the tb with your intake, get someone with tig
welding equipment to build up the aluminum at the tb port of the intake
manifold so it can be port matched with the tb.  If you don't add material
you will have to use the Neuspeed (or Redline) adaptor, which defeats the
purpose of using the bigger tb...  You can easily do the port matching
yourself with a dremel tool (or even a file if you have the time/patience).
Getting a healthy bead of aluminum welded on the intake shouldn't cost too
much either...

HTH,

Mark
80 S