What size is the damn tool? was Re: cv joints

You guys, it's easy, big or small is not the issue here, you just need a
tool that fits the hole, properly tapped in......
So was that a 6 or 8mm, sounds awful tiny, but if it works, excellent.

And I'll defend Daun, his mind isn't ALWAYS in the gutter, just most of the
time when he's not breaking windows.

Cathy <big huge wink>