Body parts that need to go.

87 Scirocco, black.

I have driver's door. Stripped (it is just a door with no other parts), straight, no rust.
Hood. No rust, some dings. Has only one windshield squirter, so I think the hood's off an 82.
Rear hatch. Complete with wiper, wiring, glass, and large spoiler. Straight, no rust.
Gas tank, large version. one of the corners has some rust but it appears to be outside the tank itself.

I need to get rid of this stuff. Not inclined to ship unless the monetary reward is sufficient to the effort involved.
Virtually any offer accepted if you come and get it.

I'm located in Gaithersburg, MD

LMK ASAP if you have any interest.
Dan