now: new business

Yeah, gota make sure the insurance covers what you're carrying too?

It might be worth preparing some legal Documents for customers to sign that
state "This vehicle is owned by myself and I authorise it to be moved
to........."
Just in case anyone tries to claim you stole the vehicle or try getting you
to move a stolen vehicle across state lines.
I don't know what US laws this falls under but it might be worth doing a
bit of research and possibly contacting a lawyer to build a document for
you.

Good luck with the business,

AdamG
'92 Scala 1.8i 8v

|---------+------------------------------->
|         |           Ron Pieper          |
|         |           <rapieper@yahoo.com>|
|         |           Sent by:            |
|         |           scirocco-l-bounces@s|
|         |           cirocco.org         |
|         |                               |
|         |                               |
|         |           06/09/2003 00:36    |
|         |                               |
|---------+------------------------------->
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                             |
  |       To:       Erik <pats16v@columbus.rr.com>                                                                              |
  |       cc:       scirocco-l@scirocco.org                                                                                     |
  |       Subject:  Re: now: new business                                                                                       |
  |                                                                                                                             |
  |                                                                                                                             |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Don't forget to check on what driver's license you'll need as well as
insurance...best of luck to
you!

Ron

drove
>   from
>   > Lancaster Pa to get the car and seemed happy with it. Until....
>   >
>   > At 2:30 this morning I got a call asking for the return of money and
>   tow
>   > the car back to Amsterdam NY from Barneyville NJ. The tire came off
the
>   car
>   > for some reason, losing all the lug nuts in the process. The spare is
>   good,
>   > but nothing to hold it on, get my drift?
>   >
>   > Is any lister near the town available to help them get the car home?
It