Airflow sensor

Did you bleed air out of the fuel system?  After screwing with any part of
the fuel system (changing lines, injectors, etc) I pop out all the injectors
and place them in a jar.  Turn your ignition to on (not start) or jump the
fuel pump relay (jumping the fuel pump relay is a bit more safe since you
won't have any power to ignition components when there are fuel vapors
around...).  With the rubber boot above the fuel metering plate removed,
carefully pry up on the plate and hold it there for a bit while the fuel
system purges air from itself...  The injectors will "scream" - don't be
alarmed.  Let it rip for longer than you think you should to make sure
you've got all the air out...

HTH,

Mark.
80 S