PF vs. RD (heads only) Now with content!

Crack smokers on vortex??!!! No, never, I won't have it! They're all brilliant, knowledgable car folk. Hehe, thanks for clearing it up guys.

ATS - Patrick Bureau <txrocco@sbcglobal.net> wrote:yup... I have knock sensor on my 3a/jh hybrid running cis

MSN:ATSGTX@hotmail.com |YAHOO:ATSGTX@yahoo.com
ICQ:32918816 |AIM:Texasscirocco