spark plug options

There is (was) a big thread on vortex about how the platinum 4s are no good and changing them to a normal pronged plug makes a big positive difference. I use NGKs myself, they seem fine and are priced comparable to the other brands mentioned.

Dan

Rhett Farnum <rocco_crossing@hotmail.com> wrote:

I had bosch platnium +4's and I just replaced them yesterday with the cheap
autolite's. I'm not sure if it was the tune-up or the plugs but it runs a
lot smoother. Granted it was only ran maybe a half hour too last night.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, tune up, install harness, and finally I may get
to makeing it look better!!)