IT LIVES AGAIN!!!

I finally got my timing and all working great tonight!!!! It runs
beautifully except for the clutch is touching the lower bellhousing cover
when pressed down, because I put a small? dent in it to get to the pan bolt.
OOPS!! Is there a way to get the lower cover off w/o splitting the engine
and tranny?
BUT it runs and drive again and I'm happy just with it going about 2
miles!!!!!!!!! Can you tell I'mhappy w/ all the !!!!!!!!??  OK, I'm done
now!! what a fiasco though huh!

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, tune up, install harness, and finally I may get
to makeing it look better!!)

Compare Cable, DSL or Satellite plans: As low as $29.95.
https://broadband.msn.com