  From: Anson Clement
  To: Erik
  Sent: Saturday, September 06, 2003 4:39 PM
  Subject: Re: Weber Carbs

  Dunno if you figured this out yet but here goes anyway, I was looking into
going to carbs and found some pretty helpfull guy's on the vw vortex tech
section. I think there may even be a forum dedicated to the subject.

  hth

  Anson

  Erik <pats16v@columbus.rr.com> wrote:
    Has any one seen how to properly determine what size carbs are needed,
and
    what their CFM rating is?

    Erik