  From: Erik
  To: Julie Macfarlane ; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Friday, September 05, 2003 7:58 AM
  Subject: Re: Scirocco help!

  Watching this thread had confirmed a plan I have been working on for some
  time now.  When my current employment becomes too much to bear (very very
  soon), I want to start a Auto Transport business.  Then headaches like this
  would'nt happen.  Being located Central Ohio puts withing 4-8 hours of most
  locations from Indy to Maryland and from Detroit to say, Nashville. I'm
  going to look at a truck this weekend to see just how long this will take to
  get off the ground.  I have yet to work out rates but it would be alot lees
  trouble for the Seller and really the Buyer.  No time off work, arrange
  hotels, etc. I drive alot anyway so why not make some loot while doing it.
  Any imput folks?

  Erik