Good Price??

I admitted I was wrong right here in the same thread.  If you need me to
apologize then great, I'm sorry, your right, I was wrong.  Still doesn't
change my opinion about the motor.  I don't have any problems with 8vs or
anything just that they are all over the place here and easy to come by.  As
I said before, $150 is a good deal if it runs good and it's ready to go, no
minor/major overhauls.  If you wanna overhaul something then get a core
motor.  The RD motor is the same as the later digifant motors so it isn't
that strong of an argument.

Whatever you have heard about me you should double check as I haven't done
anything for anyone else on the list but Shannon.  I've traded a few things,
sold a few things, bought a few things but Shannon is the only person I did
any work for on the list.

I've been on the list since 98 and I too am tired of taking others people's
crap including yours.  Granted, I was wrong about the motor but man c'mon
the motors I was talking about are the SAME THING!!

Seems to me there are bigger more important subjects to go after then
arguing about a motor designation when their the same.  I guess you have
more time and energy to argue about nothing than I do.

You win, have a nice day!

Now onto something constructive.

Dave