Good Price??

While I really don't want to get involved in this mess, AFAIK ALL RD motors are CIS-E. I've been searching around a lot for them and everyone's I've talked to whose done a swap says that I can ONLY use CIS-E knock sensor stuff with them. Also, the RD's are only in GTIs and GLIs, leaving all the other a2 8v cars out there to quite possibly have digi in them. Also, Rhett I haven't gotten a chance to IM you, but that is a great price on a block with known history especially with the wiring. The wiring is a huge PITA to find and runs from $70 on up and it can be a crapshoot as to what kind of shape the knock box and stuff is in. I'd say go for it, another RD block with good known history and wiring certainly isn't going to come up locally again for awhile.

Dan