[scirocco] leaks

mike mine did that leak from the top, easy solution is reverse the split of
the seal atop of the hatch and start the split above your licence plate
(seriously) and the leak wil stop...

mine used to leak straight down between rear panel and rear seats right
there... into the trunk... not anymore.!

MSN:ATSGTX@hotmail.com |YAHOO:ATSGTX@yahoo.com
ICQ:32918816           |AIM:Texasscirocco