1987 Scirocco Automatic FS or for Parts (San Diego)

We have an 87 Scirocco Automatic. White/grey cloth interior. Has 68k on it. Won't start but haven't had time to try and figure out why (and now I took the alternator for my car hee hee hee). Car is in very good shape. has a small scrape on the passenger rear quarter and a small rust hole underneath the rear of the driver's quarter window. Other than that, broken sunroof cables and a broken passenger side taillight are about the only problems visible with the car. There is no parcel tray either.  Feel free to call with requests or questions regarding parts.  We ship stuff daily if you can't make it to San Diego to pic up anything.
thanks

Ken Weidmann Jr.
1985 Show-rocco
877-778-6968 toll free