2.0 running a little hot

I think the purple power thing might have 'caused' the problem to happen
sooner than later.

I'm thinking I have a clog in the radiator. When I pulled it out I did the
purple power flush thing and when flushing it out with water I think I saw
a small particle flush out. I also remember something odd after I flushed
it. Water flowed thu the radiator but if I held it one way to let the water
drain out it would but if I flipped it over more water came out... this
makes me think that some of the passages are now clogged.

If so this could explain why the radiator fan switch is slow to react to
engine temp rise which I'm convinced is the cause of my warm running. On
the highway there is so much air going thru that even with a partial
radiator I have sufficient cooling.

Professionally flushing the radiator will cost about $80 and a new radiator
from potter cost $125.
I wonder which one I'm going to choose???  ;-)

-RGK-