The Project is coming along

Ok, I don't think that's my problem then. I have a consistent 1300rpm
whether warm or cold, I also don't have the fluctuation indicative of a
vacuum leak. I'm pretty sure if I set my timing with no advance it will
idle at 900, I'll try it later to be sure. I may just need to play
around with the fuel/air mixture.

Thanks,

Tom C
'79 "The Project" Scirocco