Starting to get dirty hands with my rocco

Hi All

I Just to share that this weekend I finally start to get my hands dirty with my rocco

Saturday
i change a lock ( the golden brass piece on the door)
i change the wiper washer pump and hoses ( thanks patrick)
i replace the rear wiper motor with one from the junk yard .. now it works nice and smooth
i change the valve cover gasket,
i painted the timing belt cover on Black and the valve cover on Tornado Red

sunday
I went to a friends house and ask him to help me replace rear shocks and rear wheell bearings it take a while but we did it quite well

I know this is not much compared to a tranny rebuild or something else but it's a start to prepare my rocco to cincy 2004 :)

Monday Morning

I got a new set of toyo's 330 175/70 R13 for my redrocco
the last toyos i purchased lasted from  june 1999 to August 2003 thats a little more than 4 years so i decided to go with toyo again

Cheers
Martin Rodriguez
85 Wolfsburg