balancing. dudes.

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003, Ron Pieper wrote:

> <everythang snipped>
>
> What we have here is...failure to...communicate.

Oh boy.  Ron's started quoting from Cool Hand Luke again.

> Not really, that just popped into my mind (name that movie, and easy one
> fer ya).

Dunno how easy it was - I wasn't born yet when that one was made.

> But what we (should) have here is HEALTHY DEBATE not ARGUMENT.  No arrogance, no name calling,
> just a difference of opinion.  Let's read, let's think, let's debate, let's learn.  But do NOT let
> this deteriorate and become laden with animosity and bad blood.

Has this deteriorated?  If so, I hadn't noticed.

> Because, in the end, it just doesn't matter.  (name that movie too).

Well, I don't think you're talking MEatballs, so you've got me there.

> Peace, love, and dubs,

What?  love your dubs to pieces?  Or love 'em even if they're in pieces?
That's probably closer to the truth.

Can you tell I haven't had many kids for HAlloween tonight?

Drew