balancing. dudes.

<everythang snipped>

What we have here is...failure to...communicate.

Not really, that just popped into my mind (name that movie, and easy one fer ya).

But what we (should) have here is HEALTHY DEBATE not ARGUMENT.  No arrogance, no name calling,
just a difference of opinion.  Let's read, let's think, let's debate, let's learn.  But do NOT let
this deteriorate and become laden with animosity and bad blood.

Because, in the end, it just doesn't matter.  (name that movie too).

Peace, love, and dubs,

Ron

=====
Cheapass Ron
 '81 Scirocco S 16 - "Victor Jr." (2.0L 16V, GL 4-speed w/ Quaife, Megasquirt coming...)