walkin' in a winter wiper land

One other thing (wiper-wise):  when I park outdoors in the winter and snow is imminent, I always pull the wipers up off the window.  They never stick to the glass that way.

Mike

Dan Smith <sad_rocc@yahoo.com> wrote:
Also, you can put a towel on your windshield at night and just remove it the next morning and you'll be frost-free. Also, while you can scrape your windows with a CD without damage, the bottom rounded end of a soda can will scratch the shit out of your windshield.

Dan

ATS - Patrick Bureau wrote:
Get a windsheild ice scraper, and get WINTER wipers yeah they do exists,
made from a diferent rubber, also use WINTER glass cleaner, contain product
to melt ice faster..... all those at your local autozone...

start your car, turn on heater to defrost, let the heat (which hit the wiper
are first btw melt onr loose the wiopers from the glass before using them...
while waitting scrape ice from windsheild with ice scraper...

BTW if your driving and your windsheild suddenly Freezes, turn the heat on
your car on DEFROST (grin) and let it run for 1 mins before turning your
wipers on. should do the trick...

welcome to the wonderfull worlf of ice-age ...AHAHAHAHA

... and people ask me why I live in texas instead of canada....hint: Ya dont
have to shovel heat.

MSN:ATSGTX@hotmail.com |YAHOO:ATSGTX@yahoo.com
ICQ:32918816 |AIM:Texasscirocco