From: Captnbr@aol.com
To: jtoomasson@yahoo.com ; Scirocco-L@scirocco.org
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2003 9:05 AM
Subject: Re: Odd noise from engine

In a message dated 10/30/2003 11:04:17 AM Eastern Standard Time, jtoomasson@yahoo.com writes:

< first mk1. I was told it was the rod bearing(s).>>

You know, in the back of my mind this is what I was thinking. And I posted to see what people would say. I was hoping for a fuggettaboutit. You know, kinda like.....Rod bearings??.......fuggettaboutit. Damn, thats a big job? Can that be done just by taking the oil pan off from the bottom without removing the head?

Brian 86 16v
98 Jetta GLX Vr6