OT: Topless bunny update

And you thought it was a playmate...
Nope.

The 2.0L topless 16v eater, just got new shoes.
GLI BBS's with fresh dunlops... It just looks right with the BBS kit.

Oh scirocco content update on the challenge car.
Looks like one of the other vendors is coming thru with go fast parts.
ANd
friends are coming over next weekend to work on the car in the cramped
garage.
:-)
megasquirt ordered. -- assembled cause there werent any bare boards
available. Doing the AVR version not the Motorola version.
now to read up on the EIDS..

Brian
88 16v $2004 GRM challenge car http://www.grmotorsports.com
84 0v Next years car? mid engine... maybe we'll see
82 0v Black 16v kit --parts
82 2.0L Topless bunny -- Knock Ignition and bigger clutch. next.
90 90q20v doing daily driver duty.
91 VFR750F everybody needs a 11-12 sec vehicle.

Contact method. Email me for AIM, ICQ, YahooIM, IRC, etc.