Megasquirt reality check!

Yes they do it essentialy memics your engine so you can test your MS circuit
out...

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dan Smith" <sad_rocc@yahoo.com>
To: "Dan Bubb" <jdbubb@ix.netcom.com>; <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2003 2:39 PM
Subject: Re: Megasquirt reality check!

> I think the info you provided is awesome! It's just the kind of info I
like to get about anything I'm doing to my car. "Just what exactly is
involved here, what am I getting myself into..." Thanks for all the info,
good food for thought. One thing I was wondering though, doesn't the company
sell some kind of stimulator (I think that's what they call it) so you can
test and do a basic setup of the MS system? I assume it makes sure MS is
working properly so you can cross that off your list of 'reasons why my car
doesn't start' but does it do anything else?

> Dan
>

> Dan Bubb <jdbubb@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> Since there seems to be a surge of interest in Megasquirt and since I feel
I'm partly responsible because I've been hyping it from day one, I want to
take the time to throw some light on the total picture.
> I think the MS is a great little system. It's cheap, it's very capable, it
has excellent tuning software and there is great support on the Yahoo MS
group.