Downpipe Q: same as Jetta 16V?

Thanks Toby!  I was hoping I could get away with any old 16V DP, but your
opinion seems to be the consensus... no dice.  I'm a cheap-ass to begin
with, PLUS this is my winter car (88 16V), so I hate to part with six
weeks worth of lunch money just to make my car a little bit quiter.

Maybe the Champaign-Urbana boneyards will have a 16V 'Rocco for me to
pillage.  (With my luck I'll get it installed and it'll leak, too).

Tks,

Chris