  From: Patrick Bureau
  To: Dan Bubb ; Ryan H
  Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2003 10:42 AM
  Subject: RE: Megasquirt/Haltech pics

  Alright, I am considering the MS system, but I have a few technical question
  and I think I sorted most out and I just wwanted to pass my ideas around to
  see if I am understanding this whole new setup I am thinking about doing on
  the car makes sense..

  1. using MS as I understand it will make possible the removale of the Fuel
  Distributor
  2. Using ITB's mounted on a Weber Intake Manifold (tracked a manufacturer
  that make them so that it can be iTB for an 8v (grin)) , I could match this
  setup easily with MS right ?
  3. now the ITb setup would make the oem Air intake manifold gone, and leave
  me with nothing but MS and ITB's (in my mind I could me missing something
  here please feel free to add in ideas/comments)

  ATS - Patrick Bureau