Megasquirt/Haltech pics

Pat,

	Not that I'm an expert by a long shot, but the answers to your
questions are all yes.  The MS system allows you to remove the fuel
distributor and air box.  Requires the use of a fuel rail, or in your
cause ITB's.  Over all reducing weight and leaving a nice hole to pull
cold air from if you are so inclined to do so.

William