speedo cable/tranny fluid?

1.94. ya, that would suck! It would take awhile to get there, but I wonder
what the top speed would be?

One thing I can say is WOW this tranny is fun! With the new 3.94, diff,
lightened flywheel, and fuel inrichment mod, the car will idle at 1000rpms
while in first gear down the road, than I stomp on the gas and both tires
break loose at 2000rpms than I finally gain grip at the end of second gear.
I am not trying to brag here (cause some of you guys/gals might be burning
though all of the gears), but it sure beats spinnin one wheel with the stock
diff! This tranny has been worth every penny!

As for the speedo, it is dead. Now I think I might of wrecked the cable when
I forgot to remove it when takeing out the old tranny...dooh. Been using the
tach to get a idea how fast I am going for the last 3 days, so there goes my
mileage records I have been keeping on every thing I have done, oh well.

The rocc has been down from may till now and it is great to be smoken some
rice again(big grin).
But it will be in the garage again soon because of winter...damit

Parker