Downpipe Q: same as Jetta 16V?

nope, a2 downpipe has a different offset+ a funny little bend..... yellow honda eh? I'm actualy in the same boat.... although I dunno about the yellow honda sound... I prefer to think my leaky downpipe has a cadence akin to the sound of an angry bull elephant... but anyways, if you find a good deal on downpipes let me know, yes?

Anson

Chris M Cougill <cscmc1@eiu.edu> wrote:

Hey folks -- will a 16V Jetta DP fit my 88 (16V) Rocco? Gotta get rid of
that noisy leaking flex section; I sound like a damned yellow Honda!

Thanks!

Chris