  From: Mike Smith
  To: car
  Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2003 2:40 PM
  Subject: Fwd: Re: speedo cable/tranny fluid?

  OK, assume I know about the differential.  Just clue me in to the gear/ring/pinion stuff.
  Mike

  Mike Smith <smithma7@yahoo.com> wrote:
  Assuming I know nothing about trannys (which I don't), what's the benefits here with your switch?

  Mike

  Parker Wulf wrote:
  Well I just got my rebuilt 9a tranny with the 1.94 ring/pinion, .80
  fifthgear, and peloquin diff installed last weekend, but the speedo cable
  doesnt work. I was thinking of replacing it with a one piece cable, but I am
  not sure what one I need, and the stealership here doesnt have a clue about
  anything!

  Also has anyone had or heard good results with synthtic MTL redline gear
  oil?

  oh ya... the old tranny was a stock agb 16v

  TIA!

  Parker

  word (w?rd)
  interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to something. Sometimes used with up. Source