Online car manuals!

Toby, is there a way to "download" the whole site (specifically the
entire online manual section) with a script of some sort (or software
that I don't know about)?  I think I remember hearing of a program that
could download an entire **cough** porn **cough** site...  I've got a
high speed connection, but even still, there is a TON of info there, so
I don't know if this is even possible.  Just a "that would be cool"
thought...

Mark.
80 S
81 S  ABA/JH/4K