It is done...(well almost)

It didn't dawn on me till after I sent the mail. But...
If the timing were out enough for #4 to hit, how come 1-2 & 3 never did?
Thtas what we were trying to work out.

In a running engine, the occurrance of the piston rise and valves opening
happens in milliseconds. After #4 crashed, the #2 should have been smacked a
few milliseconds later. (1-3-4-2 firing order). See what I mean?

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
Internet Application Developer
www.menloparkrandd.com