My 16v is for sale, anyone interested? <REVISED>

1987 Tornado Red 16v Scirocco
-Black leather interior in very nice shape
-all window's tinted 35% tint, door roll up windows are out and clear ones
are in (inspection) but you get both, or just tinted if you want.
-Neuspeed 3 gage pannel with oil temp/pres/amp gages that have been white
faced using brets kit
(they are not wired up, just in place)
-Kenwood 4x6 in front doors
-Kicker 4x6 in rear
-Kenwood KDsomthing tape deck with fold down face, could be replaced with
older kenwood tape deck with no fold down face
-jamex springs with bilstien struts up front and bogie's in rear
-16" eneki style wheels, they say "spirt" on the center caps
-Neuspeed upper front stress bar
-Neuspeed red plug wires, engine is stock otherwise with around 100k i think
-Newer clutch
-Paint is very nice (respray) and i just won 3rd this year at waterfest (if
that sais anything or not)

Right now its got euro lights/amber signals, vennom grille, kamei grille
spoiler(painted) and painted euro bumpers, kenwood cd changer, boston sub,
pioneer amp that i will prolly keep unless the price offered is right to let
it stay on.. i have all the stock stuff (bumpers etc. that i will put back
on.  THe car was bought from Jeff Bynum in Alabama about 5 years ago i think
and has never been driven in the winter.. its mint as far as rust is
concerned.. you look at stuff like fuel lines and fuel pump brakets and they
look brand new.. engine bay is very clean and whell you get the point.  Its
a pretty nice car thats got lots of potential to be a pretty fast car if
someone wanted to put time into it.  Im up to 9 cars now i think and the
parents dont like me keeping them at their house while living in another :/
Ive had it for so long that its wearing out its welcome, im clearing things
out to get down to like 3 cars i think...

My '78 16v rabbit project is for sale as well... if anyone whats more info
on that one let me know

I was hoping to get around 4K for the scirocco as it sits if thats feasable,
and maybe somewhere around 2500ish if i kept the bumpers, grille, sub, amp,
and changer.  LMK

Jason Arms (Essex, VT)

'87 Scirocco 16v (mein Scirocco 16v befindet sich im Winterschlaf)
'81 Scirocco S (mein Scirocco MKI S befindet sich im Winterschlaf)
'78 Rabbit L (16v project to be for sale opon completion)
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin' a new life)
'93 Nissan Pathfinder SE V6 (4.5" suspension lift)
http://community.webshots.com/user/xscirocco16vx
ICQ# 91932895
AIM Username: xscirocco16vx