whose is this on ebay?

Assuming the frame isn't bent there is nothing(well not exactly nothing) to
welding in the parts needed in the front end, if you are handy with a welder.
Though if he took it to a body shop they would probably not want to touch it,
because the age and availability of parts.  Had I known what I know now,
including how to weld, when I wrecked my '87 years ago I wouldn't have scrapped
it-shop wouldn't touch it either.

John