  From: C Boyko
  To: txrocco@sbcglobal.net ; davidwinchell2@sprynet.com ; Scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Friday, October 24, 2003 7:02 AM
  Subject: RE: What have I missed?

  And a bunch of us all descended on Cammisa'a place for dynos, (and other
  social purposes) He has plots posted somewhere, but we were all chicken feed
  compared to some 911 guy that drove in (Darn you Carston, when can I go for
  another ride????)  But you can check those to figure out what to build over
  the winter. Pat had a nice plot on his own too, if 8V is your flavour.
  Oh were you around for Erik and Adrian mentioning future MkII versions of
  themselves (ie fatherhood)?
  cathy