What have I missed?

well nothing special, besides;

The 16v's guys are still trying to show the 8v owners we are only but
wannabe's and failling.

I am still married to the woman that brought the world of volkswagen
scirocco to my attention, for now 4 years and counting on the lasrt past
15th of october...

There seems to be a group buy for Head work via Brian McGarvey.

Brian Wagner officially has too many cars, he drives a jetta, a cabrio and a
corrado, so the Scirocco sleeps on a carpeted garage. (talk about loving
one's car...)and starting talk about loving his automatic rado better to
drive to work (Oh the heretic he has become....!!!)

Lesson learned, a unorthodox underpulley on a crank of a stock 8v 2L engine,
provide only a benfit of .5HP and .2lbs torque on a dyno test... but a stock
2L 8v engine without a working WOT switch, will loose about 3.5HP and 1lbs
of torque.

ATS - Patrick Bureau